Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

In the Right Hands

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God."  My times are in your hands. 
Psalm 31:14, 15a

My times, my travel plans, my worries and fears are ALL in His hands.

Aren't we glad He has big hands?

Those of you who stop by today, may I ask for your prayers for my nephew who will be having emergency surgery today?

His condition is very serious and we do not yet know what the next steps may be.  But God knows our "times" and our needs.

God bless you - Marsha

3 comments:

  1. Lifting in prayer now. God Bless - Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you for your nephew. Thanks for sharing.

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marsha,
    I'm so sorry to hear of this,
    I prayed for your nephew, and your family as soon as I read this.
    God bless you and your family.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete