Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

AWOL - Sort of

I am in Southern California visiting family.


... and trying to learn how to use my new digital camera, so I can show you pictures of my too- cool- for- school grandkids

.... and trying to get connected to their in-house network (I am parasitically latched onto their laptop at the moment) ...

... off now to watch the two younger ones take their swim lessons...


I hope to stay high and dry (well, not "high" but you know what I mean..  I hope)


'til next time ...Marsha

6 comments:

  1. So you're in California getting high. LOL
    What fun. Good luck with the digi camera!
    Enjoy those Grands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a fabulous time! It's so much fun to be with family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun. Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time visiting your family.
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha - How's this for a senior moment? I can't remember how I found your blog!! HA! But, I had it jotted down on a note that I did find - and I've been visiting and reading. I have had so much fun being here. I am happy to become a new "spot watcher!"

    Have a great time in Southern California - It's where I live, and we're having really nice weather right now - so enjoy it!

    I'll look forward to reading more of your delightful posts when you get back!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete