Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally - Two Pictures of Our New Place !!

View from the Living Room
Cozy and Just My Size


Okay, so obviously I do not have the mechanism down correctly quite yet.  But I do finally have pictures uploaded onto my computer and have (after trial and error) been able to post them on this page.

I thought I would at least show those of you who have been asking for pictures of our new home, two photos:  The picture of the woods is from our living room window; and then a shot of our new kitchen.

More to come, when I can work out the glitches! 

Until next time ... Marsha

2 comments:

  1. Well done posting the pictures!!!
    That is some view from your living room - all those lovely big trees.
    Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That view from your living room is just rejuvenating! I would put a rocker someplace there and NEVER get out of it! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete